Rival Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rival Worlds~ Is about these two packs, who live in two separate worlds. Separated by a time vortex, but when something happens the time vortex gets rid of anything in one worlds and throws it in the other. So now there are both packs in one land.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site button
Top 10 time! woop Oa2o80 This is the sites button, for when we affiliate with other packs or sites. The button was created by Neil/Jeames. Top 10 time! woop 2n51f7
Affiliates

Top 10 time! woop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heat Haze

Heat Haze

Star Pieces : 37

Top 10 time! woop Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 time! woop   Top 10 time! woop EmptySat May 17, 2014 9:50 pm

Welp... Lets dive on in! These are in no real order! Just when I thought of songs I like welp I thought of all these!

10. Daze- Jin

Mekakucity Actors has one of my favorite theme songs out there. Showing main characters and Shintaro and Mr.Tateyama(?) with red eyes. Along with showing things relating back to the Vocaloid songs and Manga.

9. Can Do

Along with 10 Kuroko no Basket's Can Do is one of my favorites, don't get me wrong I love Rim Fire, The Other Self, and what ever the other one is called (I forgot!), but this being most catchiest one to me.

8. Sakura Kiss

Yep, nother anime them song woo! I'm sorry. I loved the anime in it's own right and always hummed this them song with my buds, and will always be one of favorite anime theme songs I heard.

7. Toccatina- William Hofeldt
http://www.jwpepper.com/Toccatina/2253037.item#.U3gQDRZwZhA
(couldn't find a good youtube video so have some sheet music to watch while you listen!)
My orchestra played for a contest a while back, and has to be one my favorite songs we did, with a great bass and viola part. Each part ties together pretty well, in this fast paced song.

6. Orange Jam- (music starts at :30s!)
http://kjos.vo.llnwd.net/o28/mp3/SO_2007/SO244C.mp3
Yet another orchestral piece. I just really love the viola and cello parts in this. Along with the glissandos it just overall sounds really nice

5. Haikyuu's opening

I really plan to watch this anime. Not due to it's theme. I haven't been a fan of sports anime till I watched KnB, now I want to see this. I plan to really bad, but anyways I love this theme because it's catchy over all. I don't know what else to say.
Edit: OMG I love this anime! Suga-san he's my favorite

4. Kyomu densen- Another

I have nothing to say about this. It just somehow fits the creepiness of the anime in itself

3. Mekakushi Code- Hatsune Miku

Kagerou Project song. DONE. Wait an explanation?.... Fine. I really like Kido, not as much a Takene, Marry, or Kano, and Miku's voice is just really nice.

2. Dead and Seek- IA

Fasted paced and showing Tateyama's side of his story. I don't really like the  character but I like the song

1. Outer Science- IA

Yes, I get the song has Dark Konoha. But it is really catchy and fun to freak out my friends with. I just really like Kagerou Project...... Ok?

YEA! Have a nice day!

Top 10 time! woop N2jtd5
Back to top Go down

Top 10 time! woop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rival Worlds :: General Other Topics :: Music-
Jump to: