Rival Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rival Worlds~ Is about these two packs, who live in two separate worlds. Separated by a time vortex, but when something happens the time vortex gets rid of anything in one worlds and throws it in the other. So now there are both packs in one land.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site button
My favorite Music!  Oa2o80 This is the sites button, for when we affiliate with other packs or sites. The button was created by Neil/Jeames. My favorite Music!  2n51f7
Affiliates

My favorite Music!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redraven

Redraven

Star Pieces : 51

My favorite Music!  Empty
PostSubject: My favorite Music!    My favorite Music!  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:01 pm

Just because two people did I can to right?
Well, I have!
Any ways lets get on with it.

Please Note: There are a few songs I like with swears, it is not my responsibility  if you watch it or not, if you find anything offensive and blame me for it, then I would say your are kidding your self. I am NOT you. Watch at your own risk.

Also if anything does offend you to a point you would like me to take it down and put up the clean version please PM calmly stating why, and what song, and I will happy to put up the clean version instead C:

10. Unravel-Ling Tosite Sigure
I really need to think of a reason...

9. Welcome to the Family, Little Big town
I like it because I do

8. Your going to go far, kid, The offspring
Please Note: This song DOES have swearing do not watch if you do not like swearing/find it offensive or are immature.
I like because the tune I like it and all so yea.

7. Yobanashi Decive, IA

Pretty catchy song. I also like the entire story behind it.(Also from here on out are vocaloid songs!)

6. Revenge Syndrome, IA

This song. Thought provoking and exciting.

5. A Teacher Detained, Honeyworks feat.Flower

I actually love most of Honeyworks's work, but this along with number 2 are my favorites.

4. Ten-Faced, Gumi

Anyone in my family and group of friends can tell I change personalities a lot. So I can't explain well.

3. Servant of Evil, Len Kagamine

Second Vocaloid song I heard before I knew of Vocaloids. Let's just say this and Daughter of Evil will stay some of my favorites.

2. A tie between, Confession Rival Declaration, Honeyworks feat. Gumi

AND
Diagnosis: Love sickness, Honeyworks feat. Gumi
I like both becauseI just do.

I like both becauseI just do.

1. LET IT...NO! Daughter of Evil, Rin Kagamine

As I Said before, this and Servant of Evil were the first vocaloid songs I heard. But this has a tie!
Gurren no Yumiya, and

Jiyuu no Tsubasa  both Attack on titan

All are really good!.
Back to top Go down

My favorite Music!
Page 1 of 1