Rival Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rival Worlds~ Is about these two packs, who live in two separate worlds. Separated by a time vortex, but when something happens the time vortex gets rid of anything in one worlds and throws it in the other. So now there are both packs in one land.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Site button
Little question for you all. Oa2o80 This is the sites button, for when we affiliate with other packs or sites. The button was created by Neil/Jeames. Little question for you all. 2n51f7
Affiliates

Little question for you all.

Go down 
+6
Russetheart
Robinshadow
Bluetails
Graywings
Crowtalon;
Amberwinds
10 posters

Should We add an Other Roleplay section?
Yes
Little question for you all. Vote_lcap175%Little question for you all. Vote_rcap1
 75% [ 6 ]
No
Little question for you all. Vote_lcap113%Little question for you all. Vote_rcap1
 13% [ 1 ]
Mixed Feelings
Little question for you all. Vote_lcap112%Little question for you all. Vote_rcap1
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Amberwinds

Amberwinds

Star Pieces : 80

Little question for you all. Empty
PostSubject: Little question for you all.   Little question for you all. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:09 pm

So I have a little question for all you people out there.

Me and Graywings are thinking of making an Other Roleplay board. Where you all can create your own little role-play, while being active in both the regular roleplay and the one you have created/joined.

So please note if this does not work and the majority of you say yes. We will get rid of the Other Roleplay topics.

If you vote please put down in the reply section why you put why you did.

Last edited by Graywings on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Switching to Global Announcement)
Back to top Go down
Crowtalon;

Crowtalon;

Star Pieces : 48

PostSubject: Re: Little question for you all.   Little question for you all. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:20 pm

If you feel it would be fine, go for it!
As you said, you can easily delete the forum as easily as you made it.

I have mixed feelings on it. Well, let me explain. There WILL be people who abuse the new forums. There WILL be people who break rules, but there WILL be people who will do the right thing and listen to the rules.
Back to top Go down
Graywings
Admin
Graywings

Star Pieces : 68

PostSubject: Re: Little question for you all.   Little question for you all. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Yes, there will be people breaking the rules, and that is why rules get enforced early on.  Also Crowtalon;  You just summed up my part in the discussion ;~;
Back to top Go down
https://rivalworlds.rpg-board.net
Bluetails

Bluetails

Star Pieces : 76

PostSubject: Re: Little question for you all.   Little question for you all. EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:45 pm

I'm fully on board with this. As long as people follow the rules I'm fine with it, and as long as members don't abuse their new found power It's fine with me.
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/108064860318159591812/posts
Robinshadow

Robinshadow

Star Pieces : 72

PostSubject: Re: Little question for you all.   Little question for you all. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:20 pm

I don't like it much, it gives way for boards for the only two roleplay mods to watch over, but I would like it if Blue and Crow could come over and be "Part time" Roleplay mods.
Back to top Go down
Russetheart

Russetheart

Star Pieces : 46

PostSubject: Re: Little question for you all.   Little question for you all. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:24 pm

I can help you Robin. I have "some" Experience. I am half on board with this. cause I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Redraven

Redraven

Star Pieces : 51

PostSubject: Re: Little question for you all.   Little question for you all. EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:18 pm

On board, if people are coming to help. I mean because if we have more roleplay boards then we will need more mods or part time ones. And as Crowtalon; said you cane easily delete the forum/thread.
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

Star Pieces : 20

PostSubject: Re: Little question for you all.   Little question for you all. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:11 pm

I feel like it wouldn't be too bad. Maybe there should be some sort of warning system, and after a certain number of warnings your banned from that board/the site. I said yes, because we have RP Mods, (such as myself) who would gladly watch over and enforce the rules! c:
Back to top Go down
Airjewel

Airjewel

Star Pieces : 41

PostSubject: Re: Little question for you all.   Little question for you all. EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:11 am

If we add more roleplay mods, then that could be an option! Maybe 1 or 2 extra. c: as Pandora said, the RP mods (Like me) will be happy to watch over that section and apply rules
Back to top Go down
http://battleofclans.forummotion.com/
Gardevoir

Gardevoir

Star Pieces : 17

PostSubject: Re: Little question for you all.   Little question for you all. EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:53 pm

I'd love to help out as a mod for this! I agree with Pandora, we could get people who break the rules banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little question for you all.   Little question for you all. Empty

Back to top Go down

Little question for you all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rival Worlds :: Announcements-
Jump to: